Housing Systems: Combating poverty and sustaining tenancies.
How it Works: Problem Areas

Problem areas
Below are listed some of the problems you may encounter with UC - and some suggestions to help you.

Note that the DWP advise that if there is a specific problem the best person to contact is usually the Job Centre Team Leader; if a general issue, the Local Partnership Manager

The claimant may need to challenge a decision by the DWP - click here.

Or they may need to  take a complaint further if not resolved by the Partnership Manager or Job Centre team leader - click here

Ooops – not logged in?
Looks like you need to log in.
(If you’ve forgotten your login please email us at info@housingsystems.co.uk)

Just visiting?
If you’d like to see the information on this page, and discover all the other useful tools we offer, you’ll need to be registered member.

If you’d like a free, no obligation 2 week trial just email us - info@housingsystems.co.uk.

Find out more about the trial and services we offer here.

We’d love to hear from you.

Useful Tools