Gas and electricity prices keep rising and now present a large chunk of the household budget but there are ways to minimise this expense.
You can help your tenants by checking to see:
- If they qualify for the £150 Warm Home Discount.
- That they are receiving their Winter Fuel Payment.
- That they are receiving their Cold Weather Payment.
- If changing supplier would reduce their bills.
- If changing the way they pay could help.
- If the are in gas and /or electricity arrears to see if their supplier has a charitable trust that could help.
- If they qualify for the national concessionary fuel scheme if they or their late husband or wife working in the coal board use.