Tuesday 8th August 2023 10am-11.30am
Speakers: Liam Bradford and Julia Service
This webinar explored how turning State Pension age affects a working age claimants' benefits.
- Becoming a mixed age couples - who can stay on the legacy benefit system, what about MACs already on UC?
- Personal Independence Payment - getting a new component added after turning 66
- Universal Credit - moving onto Pension Credit and Housing Benefit
- Time limits and process for claim State Pension age benefits
- Carers Allowance and potential impact on the person being cared for
We looked at the risks, the pitfalls and the opportunities that face these claimants.
An essential webinar for advisers and anybody who works with older claimants.
Just £35+vat per delegate (multi-ticket discounts available).
Booking now closed.