Housing Systems: Combating poverty and sustaining tenancies.

People from Abroad: Non EEA Nationals

Who can claim?

Which Non EEA Nationals can usually claim UC?

Who can't claim

Which Non EEA Nationals cannot claim UC?

Issues for couples

What issues may Non EEA National couples come across?

Residence Documents

Residence permits for Non EEA Nationals.


Definitions of some key terms.

Ooops – not logged in?
Looks like you need to log in.
(If you’ve forgotten your login please email us at advice@ucnotes.co.uk)

Just visiting?
If you’d like to see the information on this page, and discover all the other useful tools we offer, you’ll need to be registered member.
If you’d like a free, no obligation 2 week trial just email us - advice@ucnotes.co.uk.
Find out more about the trial and services we offer here.
We’d love to hear from you.

Useful Tools