Housing Systems: Combating poverty and sustaining tenancies.

Universal Credit

What if the "durable partner" of EEA national has no residence card?
A non EEA national whose only family membership relationship to an EEA national is that of "durable partner" (ie they aren't married or in a civil partnership) MUST have a residence card in order to apply for settled or pre-settled status.
Details and application form EEA (EFM) (cost £65) here.

Ooops – not logged in?
Looks like you need to log in.
(If you’ve forgotten your login please email us at info@housingsystems.co.uk)

Just visiting?
If you’d like to see the information on this page, and discover all the other useful tools we offer, you’ll need to be registered member.

If you’d like a free, no obligation 2 week trial just email us - info@housingsystems.co.uk.

Find out more about the trial and services we offer here.

We’d love to hear from you.


Useful Tools