DWP have introduced some support services through the Job Centre - these include:
- a dedicated domestic abuse point of contact
- help opening a new claim as a single claimant, or moving their claim to a different Job Centre
- access to same day advances for those needing urgent payment
- private rooms to discuss sensitive issues (not available in all Job Centres)
- support with housing and associated costs for people who have had to leave their home, including help finding alternative, temporary accommodation•links with local and national charities and organisations.
for DWP's video about this support.