Housing Systems: Combating poverty and sustaining tenancies.

Who can claim?

Find out who can claim by clicking here

Who can't claim?

Click here for the rules on who can't claim


What rules apply to Commonwealth countries?

Domestic Violence

Special rules for victims of DV - find out here

Family Member of EEA

Some nonEEAs are family members of EEAs- how does this help?

Other Types of Leave

Which types of leave allow a UC claim?

Refugees/ Indefinite Leave

How do these statuses affect any claim?

Residence Permits

Identity cards for foreign nationals - more information

Useful Tools