Housing Systems: Combating poverty and sustaining tenancies.
Universal Credit: People From Abroad - EEA Situation

Settled Status

What is settled status?

Permanent Residence

What are the qualifying rules for PR?

Worker Status

Work needs to be Genuine and Effective

Pregnancy Illnesses / Maternity

When still classed as a worker

Unfit for Work

Workers and illness/incapacity

job Seeker

Jobseekers without retained worker status

Couples / Family members

Understanding the various rules that apply

Child in Education

Parents/Carers getting a right to reside status


Which EEA Students can claim UC?

Self Sufficient

What is required to claim self-sufficiency?

Help Pack

A quick guide to the rules


Tried our EEA Nationals and UC mapping tool?

Click here to take a look...

Useful Tools