Housing Systems: Combating poverty and sustaining tenancies.

Permanent residence

When will an EEA National have 'permanent' residence'?

Worker status

What does 'worker status' mean for an EEA National?

Retained Worker Status

What does 'retained worker status' mean for an EEA National?

Derivative rights

Who can derive the 'right to reside'?

Family members

Family members getting the 'right to reside'.


What are the rules for EEA National students.

Self sufficient

The 'self-sufficiency' test.

Residence permits

What documents do EEA Nationals need?

Ooops – not logged in?
Looks like you need to log in.
(If you’ve forgotten your login please email us at info@housingsystems.co.uk)

Just visiting?
If you’d like to see the information on this page, and discover all the other useful tools we offer, you’ll need to be registered member.

If you’d like a free, no obligation 2 week trial just email us - info@housingsystems.co.uk.

Find out more about the trial and services we offer here.

We’d love to hear from you.





Tried our EEA Nationals and UC mapping tool?

Click here to take a look...


Useful Tools