Thursday 6th July 2023 10am-11.30am
Speakers: Jane Crawford and Liam Bradford
Many claimants miss out as they are not aware of the 'extras' that a successful claim for PIP/ADP, DLA/CDP can unlock.
This webinar explores:
- The various disability related elements/premiums available in an award of Tax Credits, Income Support and Income-Related ESA. And ensuring claimants get any back pay due.
- Why someone might be wrongly refused the Severe Disability Premium (worth up to £76.40 a week)
- Impact on non-dependant deductions/Housing Costs Contributions
- Work Capability Assessments for disabled workers
- Health related reductions and Council Tax liability
- Other payments / schemes available
An essential webinar for advisers and anybody who works with claimants with health problems.
Just £35+vat per delegate (multi-ticket discounts available).