Housing Systems: Combating poverty and sustaining tenancies.

Help when studying
Help when studying
Young learner who need extra financial support may be able to claim:

16-19 Bursary - click here

EMA for students in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland - click here

Aged 19 or over - Leaner Support: click here

Click here for more info from the gov.uk website

Child Tax Credit

To help with the costs of bringing up a child.


Housing Benefit

To help someone pay their rent/service changes.


IB-Jobseekers Allowance

For those unemployed / working part-time who are actively seeking work


IR-Employment & Support Allowance

For someone who has an illness or disability that makes it hard for them to work.


Income Support

For those who are not required to look for work who have no/little income. 


Working Tax Credit

For working people who are on a low income..