Housing Systems: Combating poverty and sustaining tenancies.

Monthly Quiz: December 2017
 Every month we give you the chance to win £50 for your local food bank

The winner will be selected at random and can nominate a food bank of their choice to receive a £50 cheque from us, and will receive a box of chocolates for themselves.

Just email the answer to the question below to us by Friday 18th January for your chance to win.

This month we are asking:

What should the landlord do in this situation and when? 

A Housing Association / private landlord is informed by the Housing Benefit Office that they have discovered that one of their tenants has a large overpayment, caused by the tenant's failure to report an increase in their income. The letter to the landlord says that although the overpaid HB could be recovered from the landlord, they will be recovering this overpayment from the tenant instead.

Find your answer here. 

email your answer to: info@housingsystems.co.uk