March 2017 Newsletter
Welcome to this month's newsletter - bringing you right up to date with useful benefit information.
In this issue find out more about:
- The changes from April- quick links to the detail on our website.
- Changes for families April 2017 -Regulations are published
- Update on Housing Costs for 18-21 year olds- this change does NOT AFFECT those on Housing Benefit.
- Changes to the PIP Regulations-Amendments to two of the 'activities' in the disability test from 16th March.
- Universal Credit - Problems with Housing Costs-When a joint tenant leaves
- Bereavement Support Payment- New Regulations confirm the details of this Welfare Reform change.
- Universal Credit - Childcare Costs -Providing receipts so the Childcare Cost Element can be paid.
- Details of our Open Training Courses- get yourself booked on!
As well as:
- Your chance to WIN £50 for your local FOOD BANK, and chocolates for you!
- This month's really useful standard letter.