January 2017 Newsletter
Happy New Year and welcome to this month's newsletter packed full of useful benefit information.
In this issue find out more about:
- Supported Housing and Welfare Reforms- new Briefing Paper.
- Avoiding UC if found fit for work- important matters for claimants to consider.
- HB - Alternatives to Backdating-ways to get around the time limits
- Bereavement Support Payment- new scheme from April 2017
- Universal Credit- some issues in digital service areas
- HB or UC in Gateway areas?-claimants still being wrongly advised
As well as:
- Your chance to WIN £50 for your local FOOD BANK, and chocolates for you!
- This month's really useful standard letter.