Housing Systems: Combating poverty and sustaining tenancies.

Claims process

What's needed to be able to claim?

NI number

What's needed to be able to claim?

leave to remain

Nearly all non-EEA nationals will require 'leave' to enter and remain in the UK - find out more.

Habitual Residence test

Find out more about this two part test.

Right to Reside

What is the Right to Reside and who has it?

British Citizens

Issues that also affect those who have lived abroad.

Dual Nationality

What is it and what does it mean for the HB claim?