Welcome to this month's newsletter - bringing you right up to date with useful benefit information.
In this issue find out more about:
- The changes from April- quick links to the detail on our website.
- Changes for families April 2017 -Regulations arepublished
- Update on Housing Costs for 18-21 year olds- this change does NOT AFFECT those on Housing Benefit.
- Changes to the PIP Regulations-Amendments totwo of the 'activities' in the disability test from 16th March.
- Universal Credit - Problems with Housing Costs-When a joint tenant leaves
- Bereavement Support Payment- New Regulations confirmthe details ofthisWelfare Reform change.
- Universal Credit - Childcare Costs -Providingreceiptsso theChildcare Cost Element can be paid.
- Details of our Open Training Courses- get yourself booked on!
As well as:
- Your chance toWIN £50for your localFOOD BANK, and chocolates for you!
- This month'sreally usefulstandard letter.